[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom and iphone

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 21:46:32 UTC 2021

Thank you Veronica.

Les fitzpatrickPiano Technician
Ham call K5FPT

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Veronica
Elsea via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 1:27 PM
To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Veronica Elsea <veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com>
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom and iphone

Less, the answer is definitely yes. It's actually tougher to not hear the
alarms. You can double-check in settings and see how your app is set up.
You'll find a section that talks about what happens when your phone is muted
and about do not disturb. Nothing will silence the low alarm. Nothing!
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407