[Diabetes-Talk] {Spam?} RE: Anyone using the Dexcom G5 with the latest I O S 14?

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 13:03:57 UTC 2021

Hi,

For those who miss the Home Button from the older iPhones, you do have the option of turning on the Back Tap feature found in Settings, Accessory, Touch (button), single tap until you come to Back Tap which by default is OFF.

I have mines set to  single finger double tap to close a program and triple tap to bring up the app switcher.

Hope this helps.