[Diabetes-Talk] ios 14.4 and dexcom g6 app

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Mar 25 20:51:11 UTC 2021

I'm using ios 14.4 on an iPhone 7. The only problem I have is with their stupid stupid pointless warning. And now they've decided to leave it there, no matter what. Therefore it's meaningless. That thing is the only part the crashes routinely for me.
I also do not like the way they've redesigned their web site. I had nice bookmarks in my phone that made it really fast to see the current app they approve, but I haven't been able to find that lately. Boo hiss!
My phone is now pestering me about 14.4.1 and eventually I'll just do it. After all, if updating won't stop the stupid Dexcom warning, at least I can get rid of the phone annoyance. Sheesh!
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com