[Diabetes-Talk] Which Meter??

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Fri May 21 05:30:57 UTC 2021

David,

If you want an accessible meter that works with your iPhone and Voiceover,
the Contour NextOne  meter works well. You might need a bit of help to get
it set up with the app but once that's done, the app is very accessible.
Amazon sells a kit including the meter, case, 20 test strips, a lancing
device, and 10 lancets for $19.97. Here's the link to it:

https://www.amazon.com/CONTOUR-Glucose-Monitoring-System-Diabetes/dp/B08FV1S
VSW/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=contour+next+one+meter&qid=1621574371&
rdc=1&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzT0c3SFVLUUsyN0g1Jm
VuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTEwODUwMVRSS00zN1dLMkU4TyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMDEyOTM4MT
NHUTA3NDdZVEdUQSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdE
xvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

That link is very long so here's a TinyURL link to it:

https://tinyurl.com/584zyssh

Alan Lemly