[Diabetes-Talk] New Member Looking For Support

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 21:26:51 UTC 2021

Shelia, I am just like you .unlike you it took me a bit longer  to get from 10.5 to 6.8.   none of the pills on the diabetes side of type 2 management helped  me out, they made me even worse and the  better resort for my body structure was insulin  and long and short term acting kinds. As well as exercise   and the right food   . keto and vegetarian  has also helped me out. Having the  right support system like the group also helped me out as well as having the  cgm and knowing where  the trends wer going in my highs and lows .   I think that going forward that these cgm system will also be available to those who are just on pills instead of insulin.  They need more people to make use of  the cgm systems from abbot and dexcom ,  so there can be even more work and more development in them in making them even more accurate then they currently  are and smaller and more affordable to the  masses.