[Diabetes-Talk] accessibility is on the way

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Sat Oct 2 13:05:50 UTC 2021

The problem here is that you are not clear about what the company has
actually done and it is difficult to know how we can find out. You don't
seem interested in having us learn or having your company speak to us or
anything along those lines. It would be wonderful if you could work with ACB
and NFB and help promote the good stuff you think your company is doing.

Jeanette