[Diabetes-Talk] re concern about low clubos levels

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Mon Oct 11 23:16:25 UTC 2021

Your doctors office should be able to give you quick advice even between appointments as this sounds like something that needs addressing right away. If you are registered for the patient portal you can generally ask a medical question and either request a phone call or they will reply to you via portal. Otherwise you can call the office and let them know that you do need advice right away and depending on the office they may speak with the doctor and give you advice or if there’s a diabetes educator in the office that person may be able to advise you as well.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone