[Diabetes-Talk] Freestyle Libre 2 Update

kg 6sxy (kg6sxy) kg6sxy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 19:33:19 UTC 2021

Yes, I've tested three of the six sensors I have and they all behave the same way.  As Abbott told me yesterday, there are some medications that badly affect the libre 2 sensors that don't affect the original libre sensors which is why I'm moving back to the libre sensors that have worked well for me for a very long time.