[Diabetes-Talk] Lyumjev just approved by FDA for use in insulin pumps

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 05:09:44 UTC 2021

Patricia is correct I was the first one to talk about it about that  time frame.i have been using it for a year now. Its in a prefilled pen  in either 100 or 200 pen form, that is how I got informed about  it from my endo who is on the cutting edge of research when it comes to sstuff as it  relates to type 2 diabetes.