[Diabetes-Talk] Lyumjev just approved by FDA for use in insulin pumps

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Sep 10 23:07:53 UTC 2021

Wow! I'm going to have a chat with my endocrinologist about this in October. Sounds like a good thing, for sure.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com