[Diabetes-Talk] Lyumjev just approved by FDA for use in insulin pumps

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 01:54:49 UTC 2021

Patricia, I am using it in the prefilled pen. I have been using it for a year now. I can say that this is a really wonderful insulin for type 2 diabetics as well as type 1.  Yes I always do the right amount of calculations before giving myself insulin and I do correct if I do see my highs go up above 170 within  2 or 3 hours of eating.