[Diabetes-Talk] Libre CGM sensor bruising

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 15:45:13 UTC 2021

Hi Gary,

I have occasionally had bruising when using the Freestyle Libre, but my
sense is that this has more to do with the application than it does the
removal.  I try and have a couple of places on each arm when I apply it, so
that the area in question gets more than a two week break.

I get itching/mild soreness when the censor is on when it bruises, and
don’t when it doesn’t.

I don’t pull it straight up to remove it though, I peel it off. It's a soft
needle so I find this method works best.

Cheers,

Ed

On 19 September 2021 16:35:52 Gary Wunder via Diabetes-Talk