[Diabetes-Talk] Libre 2

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 21:36:24 UTC 2021

What I suggest you do is do a sample test run with libre 2 with I phone
libre 2 app and see how that  goes and if it works then transition ove to
the libre 2  in future months of your libre sensor cycle .   what I was told
by some one testing libre 3 , is the  libre 2 and the libre 3 use the same
apps so it wont be that hard to get libre 3 approved once that  tgoes
through the clinical trial scycles.