[Diabetes-Talk] not connected

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Sep 23 21:26:10 UTC 2021

The most common reason I used to see this message was the old transmitter still being listed in my phone’s blue tooth settings. I have also noticed that sometimes just turning the phone to face another direction fixed a problem. The other question I would have would be, where are you placing your sensor? I still just place mine on my belly, as Dexcom recommends. Obviously, I don’t know for sure, but I wonder if placement on an arm could make the blue tooth fussy. Just thinking out loud here. I can’t imagine what Dexcom could do to have any affect on how blue tooth on your device works. They can check your sensor’s serial number or your transmitter serial number, that I do know. But just in case this could be part of the problem, check your blue tooth settings, make sure you know the last few digits of your current transmitter serial number and kick that old one out if it’s still there.

Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.

To learn more, visit:
 <http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com/> http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407