[Diabetes-Talk] Which system to get, freestyle libre for DXCOM?

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 04:29:02 UTC 2021

Thast true. The libre 2 compared to the dexcom g6 will depend on your budget
and financial resources .since your not on insulin and you don't test 4
times a day that will be hard for an insurance provider  to cover.but the
out of pocket  expense for libre 2 is more affordable then the out of pocket
expense ffor dexcom g6.I have done both and for financial reasons, I would
recommend the libre 2 with the libre 2 compatible app for I phone. I would
not be surprised there  will be anandroid app in the future as they are
working on getting that approved as well through the   FDA when i inquired
to ABBott, about it , for a friend of mine who wants  to  have the libre 2
as he is on the libre 1 overseas, but is on android and does not want to
switch due to he fact   that he is more familiar with the android and
android ecosystem.