[Diabetes-Talk] Which system to get, freestyle libre for DXCOM?

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Fri Sep 24 19:05:04 UTC 2021

For the Freestyle Libre, there are a number of reports you can get, that your providers will have easy access to, but they are not as easily read for us because they are graphical in nature. However, you can see your daily averages, log in information about any given reading, see trends in readings. Some with the Dexcom should speak about what is available and visible to them and their providers.

Jeanette