[Diabetes-Talk] accessibility is on the way

Rick Mladek hmladek at neo.rr.com
Sat Sep 25 22:13:26 UTC 2021

Veronica,

I did miss some of your message. We have our focus groups utilized for all needed and continue to use our focus groups thank you.

The Company Directors will not do as each and every individual may want specifically. The option to participate in discussions within the control of the said Company is there for your choice and benefit. I'm sorry you have problems and the website is accessible. You are having issues that I am not able to understand for if you are having this issue with the video, after we changed it all in the wee hours of the night, to which I will say to fix issues you and a few others were having. On a late Friday night to make this website a bit easier for those having troubles as you. I have just again spoken to our Web person and was told that there is no downloading of anything on this site and what yhou are attempting to do, even she does not understand. She did tell me to say to have you remove this site from your history for the memory within a computer will continue as previous, until your cash is updated. Therefore, whatever you may be experiencing will hopefully go away after you clear this site from your history. Again, I just tested this link and it works.

Please understand, this is not a product specifically for those blind. We have made it accessible and it will be indicated for those as we here. As we move forward, information will be added to the site. Remember, this is the beginning, what I have attempted to simply say that what you have been fighting for for years, we are working on it.

I again apologize for your inability to handle this accessible site for links are there, nothing is downloaded. The links for those to view components as the controller, the pump and the infusion pad in 3-D is there for those to view who can. What text that is on the website is there with limitations, yes, this is to only introduce, this is not a user guide/manual in detail as you may want. If you want the complete explanation, call me. My number on the website and below for you to use. Tom called and when he and I discussed the website of which he had no issues, I was pleased with his compliments and excitement with all we are doing. I welcome your call and others. If I do not answer, please understand I am talking to many many people each and every day of the week. Just leave a message and I will return your call as I am soonest able.

Thank you again,

Rick
330-297-8938