[Diabetes-Talk] re medtronic and samsung are colaberating on new diabetes tech

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 06:42:24 UTC 2022

This was interesting. However, I did notice that the publication date was June 2015 so a lot of time has passed. The current app that Medtronic has that allows users to view pump status from the 770 pump on a smart phone does work on an iPhone as I got to see it briefly when I met with a Medtronic rep a couple of years ago. I hope any future developments that they come up with will work on both iOS and android.  Actually, we don’t want to just wish that this will be the case but actually let them know that allowing for a personal choice of a smart phone is essential to consider during their development.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone