[Diabetes-Talk] re tandum to acquire another insulin pump company wil leave link here

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 20:23:21 UTC 2022

That’s good to hear.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia Maddix <pmaddix at comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2022 12:00 PM
To: gary-melconian <gmelconian619 at gmail.com>
Cc: Diabetes Talk for the Blind <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] re tandum to acquire another insulin pump company wil leave link here

 I was talking with Dexcom a day or two ago regarding a technical issue I was having and the gentleman I spoke with was very excited about the upcoming release of the G7. He asked if I was using my Dexcom with my tandem pump and I indicated that I am. He said that in Europe the G7 is already being used with the tandem pump so it shouldn’t take long for it to be available in the United States once the actual release occurs.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone