[Diabetes-Talk] Freestyle libra 2 with iOS 16?

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 16:09:32 UTC 2022

If its working with libre 1 14 day, it should theoriticaly work with the
libre 2 as  wel. As I did get updates with all three  freestyle libre aps on
both I  OS and android a few days ago.  Libre 1 14 day, libre 2, and libre
3, thinkin that I could get the libre 3 but was mistaken after  the  issues
with pharmacy an insurance covering it.   Went back to libre 2. So for now
any of  these new tech diabetes products the pharmacies an the insurance
providers have no clue.