[Diabetes-Talk] Fwd: Join Dexcom's Accessibility Initiative

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:24:27 UTC 2022

Ok, I did not know what the issue was in regards to . I thought  it was a day to day use as I hav not use dexcom in 2 years and more been a  freestyle libre  with libre 2, user. The libre 3 was just  approved.so i will be taking   a look at libre 3 as soon as its  available through my insurance and pharmacy provider.   I will let you know ifhat app is also as accessible as the past two libre apps have been on both I  OS and android as  I use both.