[Diabetes-Talk] Reading serial number for DeXcom transmitter

Greg Wocher gtwocher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 22:37:39 UTC 2022

Hello all,
I just found that I could read the serial number of the DeXcom transmitter using the live text feature of the newer iPhones. I took a picture of the label on the transmitter box and when I went into the photo viewer on my phone it read it almost perfectly. The good thing was that the serial number was one of the things that it read perfectly. I just wanted to let others know of this because it was so easy to do.

Greg Wocher