[Diabetes-Talk] Reading serial number for DeXcom transmitter

G Melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 01:13:24 UTC 2022

Unless the person is using iOS 16 beta. That is what I can think of. I
don't see either on my iPhone 10r with iOS 15 0. Maybe he has it in the
beta. That is the only thing I can think of because a lot of the new
accessibility features will be coming to Iowa 16 for eligible iPhone
devices. That could be what he is experiencing for that feature probably
being a beta tester. For ios.