[Diabetes-Talk] Reading serial number for DeXcom transmitter

Greg Wocher gtwocher at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:08:22 UTC 2022

Hello,
THe live text feature is just a part of the normal camera on iPhone 12's and up. When you hold the phone over something with text the camera app will say text detected. This is when you take the picture. Now when you open up that photo in the photos app you should be able to use voiceover to read the text from the photo.

Greg Wocher