[Diabetes-Talk] Fwd: Join Dexcom's Accessibility Initiative

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:46:10 UTC 2022

I am an android user. I don’t se the issues that  you guys se and I am running the  latest google pixel  which is the equivalent othe apple I phone . I don’t know maybe things are   different on the android side compared to the I OS side with voice over. Most of the buttons, all apsects of the apps are labeled and work out of  the  box with   talk back with  dexcom g series and the freestyle libre apps the only areas wehr neither one will work wil lbeht graphs as far as the daily patterns and tha sort of stuff.but everything is bette designed on andorid wit htehse two apps. I nw what you guys wmean wit hi OS and ovice over.     But I will like to  help out where I can.
 I have both an apple I phone 11 , I did not se the need to  upgrade and my google pixel is the latest one.