[Diabetes-Talk] Fwd: Join Dexcom's Accessibility Initiative

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:00:20 UTC 2022

I just filled out the dexcom ay11 survey form with dexcom. So once that survey form is filled out what else  is required to  be part of that campaign.   I was a dexcom   past user with g4 and g5, and due to  the insurance not covering, I had to  switch over to  the libre cgm system which I don’t regret doing . The libre 2 I have been using for a year now and looking forward to what the libre 3  which was  approved by FDA recently, will offer at the  end of the year , most likely that  will be when it will be available  in the market place . Looking forward to  seeing what the newer cgm generation to have to  offer us type 2 who are not always covered  for these sort of equipment by insurance and have to  sometimes  cover these  out of pocket. That was the reason why I had to sswitch over,  as I was sometimes being denied for dexcom and most of the time being covered  for libre cgm system and then sometimes having to  pay.  but the libre cgm system was a bit more affordable out of pocket compared to  the Dexcom . so if that could be more competitive and more competitively priced  that would give type 2 like myself more affordable options out of pocket.