[Diabetes-Talk] Fwd: Join Dexcom's Accessibility Initiative

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 04:14:15 UTC 2022

Thanks for getting back to me. That’s what I thought . so I will just wait and se what's  next. I just want  to  have an affordable CGM solution I don’t have brand loyalty  as long as it works that  is all that  matters if its dexcom or abbot freestyle  libre.   I should be able to pay for it out of pocket  with an affordable price, without having to  take  out a second mortgage to pay for it. LOL.