[Diabetes-Talk] dexcom

Paul Magill magills at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 2 09:52:35 UTC 2022

Hi Dar,

I am still using the Dexcom G5, as here we are only just getting the G6, but on the iPhone app for the G5, if you go into the Alarms section, then choose  the alarm you want to change the sound for, the bottom item is the current sound.  If you select that, then the first option on the next page is, Buzzer only, followed by the available sounds.

It may be in a different place on the G6, but I would expect that the option is probably still there.

Hope this helps,
Paul in Australia.