[Diabetes-Talk] working again

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Mar 15 02:45:40 UTC 2022

I am pleased to say that I have dexcom working again.
Voice over was causing me not to get it up and going.
Once we turned it off and he could push a button they wanted pushed
then all started working again.
It took us almost an hour to get it all up and going, but i know we are
on the rite track again.
I also had him turn on viabration except for the low, then I could get
to it faster.
We didn't do the a one c, he wishes to wait and see what happens
starting over again.
Where can I get the dexcom where my insurance would have to pay for it.
Now I am paying for the three month supply.
I am using c c s medical.
Where humana will not pay for the dexcom there.
So I wish to have them do their job.
They moved to a different company.
We will also change to a different brand of insulin, so humana will pay for it.
No one needs insurance if you have to pay for everything.
Dar