[Diabetes-Talk] Changing from the Dexcom G5 to the G6. Some questions...

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 16:25:18 UTC 2022

I rarely ever need the overlay patch unless the tape wrinkles it sticks just
fine. So as long as I don't touch the tape it seems to work just fine. I do
have some overlay patches but I'v had them so long I'm not sure if they will
be good when and if I need one or not. Also, I've even used seeing a eye to
read the transmitter code on the back of the transmitter.

Les fitzpatrickPiano Technician
Ham call K5FPT