[Diabetes-Talk] Pogo Glucose Monitoring system, is it real?

Robert Shelton rshelton1 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 17:16:41 UTC 2022

Lisa. If your insurance will not cover a CGM, you might try pricing the Libre 2 at Costco. The reader, unfortunately mandatory, was less than $100, and the sensors are roughly $20 per month. And, there is a free, accessible app for your phone. We have insurance, but the Costco price was better than going through our insurance. All you need is a script from your doctor