[Diabetes-Talk] GlucoRx showcases "world's first" multi-sensor non-invasive CGM at MEDICA

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 21:42:43 UTC 2022

It has been drawn to my attention that some people have had trouble opening the previous link that I sent so will try a copy and paste of the original link and insert below if anyone’s having trouble and wants to read it.
Patricia

https://www.med-technews.com/api/amp/news/latest-medtech-news/glucorx-showcases-world-s-first-multi-sensor-non-invasive-cg/

Sent from my iPhone