[Diabetes-Talk] libre 3 real time cgm, being available at pharmacies soon

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 02:28:02 UTC 2022

Hello to the list .i just checked my local pharmacy wal green, they will
have  the libre 3 in stock in November .   all ads oare coming online for
libre 3 both on tv and radio.   As well I check a few online pharmacies an
they claim to have  it in stock as well.so check if your  a libre user on
the libre 3  realtim cgm availability. This will now be a real time cgm like
dexcom but at half the cost.  Just checked RX drugs, a online price matching
pharmacy.  A 3 month supply of libre 3 out of pocketis $300 a 3month Supply
for dexcom g6 $600 out of  pocket  as well libre 3 will work just like dexom
with insulin pump integration as  well as   smart watch integration.   Its
great times for diabetics managing their diabetes with all these smart
gagets.