[Diabetes-Talk] OmniPod first impressions

Ed Worrell ntnmprt at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 23:10:34 UTC 2022

Hey Gary,

I am running the latest version of Talkback, it had an update to it a week ago or so. This added your previously mentioned image recognition. It helps a bit, but over all it is pretty limited, so far. All the major functions for daily operation are accessible to Talkback users. I know they are working on an update, just not sure when it will be pushed to the public.

Ed