[Diabetes-Talk] OmniPod second week...

Ed Worrell ntnmprt at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:58:18 UTC 2022

Hey Listers,

I have to say I'm in love with the OmniPod 5 thus far. Only two weeks into my new Podder lifestyle I am running 90 to 95% in range. If I could get my mornings figured out I’ll be doing great! The application works great with Talkback. As I said before there are a few spots for improvement, but they are easy to deal with. I am also utilizing a few more applications to get the full picture of how my days, and weeks are going.
Glooko: to see what I am getting for insulin on a daily basses.
Dexcom Clarity: for my time in range and averages from the Dexcom.
Happy Bob: This is mostly for shits and giggles. It will also give me my daily time in range percentage. The big reason I utilize the app is for the new Lock Screen widget on the iPhone. I can look at my BG with out even unlocking my phone.

Lots of data from different sources, but this is how we have to accomplish the same thing as our sighted peers sometimes.

Ed Worrell