[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G6 & IOS?

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Sep 20 21:03:04 UTC 2022

something really is odd here because as I said, it works fine on my phone. However, if you are reinstalling the app, you will definitely need cited assistance because in the current version of the Dexcom app, there are two screens where with voiceover you cannot get to the next button. So here you are absolutely correct. Working eyeballs are needed.
Good luck.
Veronica

Veronica Elsea, owner, Laurel Creek Music Designs