[Diabetes-Talk] dexcom

Joyce Kane blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 23:41:28 UTC 2022

at times I have found that you can’t do things with your with your computer or your iPhone and less you turn voiceover on the iPhone off. My son turns it off and he could get around it much better than he is sighted. So you might have to have a sighted person turn the voiceover off and try what you were trying to do. Joyce

Sent from my iPhone