[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G7

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sat Apr 15 03:38:45 UTC 2023

I just visited a friend who is now using the Dexcom G7. I really love how small and thin it is. Is anyone else using it yet? And what are your experiences? He said that he was having trouble with the sensor code as the seeing AI app would not read it and also that voiceover did not give feedback on where a text field is nor  Nor feedback on the numbers as you entered them. He actually used Be My Eyes to read the sensor code to him and an external keyboard to enter the sensor code into the app. This does not sound terribly convenient. Is anyone else having better luck with it? He did say that the 30 minute warm-up is often much shorter than that which is great.
We need to notify Dexcom if there are any new added accessibility issues.
Patricia.