[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G7

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 12:23:54 UTC 2023

Hello all,

I'm a Dexcom G7 user and I like the fact that it is small and the warmup
time is much shorter, I'm getting around 20 minutes for the warmup.

I have been experiencing at different times during the day when the
transmitter looses connection and have to wait up to 30 minutes for the
transmitter to re-establish a connection. I'm running iOS 16.4.1  on an
iPhone 14 Pro.

As for getting the QR Code I have tried using the camera once and was not
able to capture a picture and turned to get Aira agent to read the code back
to me. When entering the Code even if I have Voiceover set to characters I
don't hear the characters being spoken but I do hear a click sound
indicating that a character has been entered. The Done button is in a place
where you would not necessarily find it, but after running my finger around
I found it.

Love to hear what are others are experiencing.

I also should mention that I tried the Libra and found it to be quite
inaccurate.

The Dexcom seems to be much more accurate.

I have not found anywhere where you need to calibrate the sensor like I had
to do with the Dexcom G6.

Milton Ota
Email: mota1252 at gmail.com