[Diabetes-Talk] A new app for seeing trends in your sugars

Greg Wocher gtwocher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 19:11:53 UTC 2023

Hello all,
There was a new app that came out today on iOS called Glucomate. This app works with apples health kit to show trends in your sugars. If the app you use to keep track of your sugars works with health kit, this app will work. It does have a free demo mode which limits its functionality. To unlock all its features it is either $1.99 per month or $14.99 yearly. You can also do a lifetime subscritption for $59.99. So far the app is accessible. It even uses the audio graph functions of voiceover. When you first launch the app it does ask if you use a CGM. This is the app I have been looking for to help me understand the trends in my sugars. It even tells you what your average sugars are when you sleep or when you exercise. For example it told me during my sleep last night my average sugar was 131. I would encourage everyone who can to take a look at this new app. Here is a link to the article on 9to5 Mac about the app.
https://9to5mac.com/2023/04/19/glucomate-glucose-trends/

Greg Wocher