[Diabetes-Talk] OmniPod 5 update

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 16:40:39 UTC 2023

Glad that I could help out.   If there  is any other questions  ask an I will do my best to answer them as it relatesto android an talkback .   The reason why all these companies are going towards android is that the  developer fee for android is a one time fee of $25 to set up the developer account and its not like apple developer  account where  you are paying four times that  amount every year.