[Diabetes-Talk] cold

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 12:16:27 UTC 2023

Hi Dar!  I am always cold and live under my heated blanket when I am on my
couch.  My hands drive me crazy.  Just getting items out of the refrigerator
gets them so cold that my fingers become numb.  It might be Raynaud's
though, since my mom also has this problem.  But, I am colder than most
people and love being able to get out of the air conditioning in the summer
by sitting out in the hot, summer heat!  Even in the summer, I carry a
jacket with me for when I am in stores or restaurants, but that doesn't
solve my frozen hand issue.  I did buy a hand warmer that doubles as a phone
charger that helps.

I always thought it was due to my slight build, but I'm thinking it is more
Raynaud's or poor circulation.  I've been a diabetic for 53 years.

			Jamie