[Diabetes-Talk] cold

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 15:05:20 UTC 2023

As for me, I am the exact opposite!! My husband calls me the walking furnace!! He and the rest of my family are always cold. Just freezing, most of the time. I am always hot. And when I get real stressed out, my sugars drop like a rock!! So, I really have to watch that. My sugars drop like a rock in the extremes. Extreme cold, as well as extreme heat!! When we went to Thailand to get our daughter Virginia, I literally had to stop taking my NovoLog insulin. My 24 hour insulin still ran me low!! It was crazy!!

Sent from my iPhone