[Diabetes-Talk] Opinions between, the libre models, or the dexcom?

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 17:45:13 UTC 2023

I have used both systems in past the dexcom g4 an g5 as wel lsa libre 1 nad
libre 2 ove the past 5 years.  Currently using  it. it works just like the
dexcom.just like the dexcom the graphs are not accessible to  the voice over
users. You would have to  use the website to  get all that  info with your
screenreader on your pc or on your  phone.  Both abbot and dexcom have all
that  info on line. The libre  cgm system, is libreview and the dexcom is
dexcom clarity.  Hope that  helps out.