[Diabetes-Talk] Overlay patches for the G7 secret?

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Aug 21 23:35:44 UTC 2023

Nope! Clueless! I ccan get the back pieces off. But when I place the patch
on me, I can't separate the front piece. They say it's at a real corner that
we can get it off, but I apparently don't have the magic finger nails or
something. Then when I try to pull it off, I end up pulling off the entire
patch. One guy in tech support told me that they were going to redo them
because nobody could get them on right. I've even asked the training and
education department. And, ummm, where's my latest overpatch? In the trash!
How's that for a helpful answer? Hahahahaha!