[Diabetes-Talk] Apps That Work With Siri

Eric Clegg ewclegg at outlook.com
Sat Dec 2 16:12:20 UTC 2023

Hello Listers,
I have an iPhone SE.

I am wondering which apps will work with Siri.

I  am a patient of the Kaiser health system here in Sacramento, CA.

I have heard that Libre 3 will not work with Siri.

I have also heard that Dexcom7G might work with Siri.

The diabetes educators at Kaiser are virtually worthless!

They act like they have never seen a blind person before.

Also the training on iPhones herein Sacramento is problematical at best.

I have been a type 2 diabetic since 1999.

I was formerly using the Prodigy talking glucometer to measure my blood sugar readings.

Any help would be appreciated.

I can be reached by phone at:

(916) 444-3158

Eric Clegg