[Diabetes-Talk] Apps That Work With Siri

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 17:52:14 UTC 2023

Hi Eric!  I'm also a Dexcom user, but I know many who are using the Libre.  They both work with Voice Over, which is not Siri.  Voice Over is what allows our iPhones to talk.  Siri is for all iPhone users and is when you ask her to do a task instead of doing it on your own,  The Libre and Dexcom systems work just fine with the Voice Over, if that is what you are actually wanting to know.  I know you can ask Dexcom using Siri, "What is my blood sugar?" if it is set up to do so.  I don't think Libre can do that, since you have to scan the sensor for your blood sugar reading.  Hope this all makes sense to you.

				Jamie