[Diabetes-Talk] Apps That Work With Siri

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 18:46:35 UTC 2023

Eric,

These systems, are both continuous glucose monitoring systems, so you only need one of them. You will need to see which one. Your insurance covers, though, since some plans don’t cover the Dexcom for type two diabetics.

         Jamie

Jamie Gurganus, Resource Coach

Phone: 515-291-8451

“Be your self. Everyone else is already taken.”  Oscar Wilde