[Diabetes-Talk] Apps That Work With Siri

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Dec 3 11:24:46 UTC 2023

Not libra or dexcom.  Acucheck aviva connect, acucheck guide, acucheck
guide me, acucheck performa connect, asentia contour next 1, releon
platinum.  That's the list for the United States, other countries may have
more or fewer devices in the connections tab of my sugar.  The support
address, support at mysugr.com can get you definitive answers about what will
become available in the future.  I don't know if any of those devices are
cgm devices though it's possible since there's one vendor not freestyle or
dexcom advertising cgm on tv around here and maybe they're using one of
these devices on the list.  Because the devices are on buttons I couldn't
make the iphone read by character so probably murdered some of the
spellings.  This app is available in the google play store for any
interested in checking it out.  Some blood pressure monitors and scales
will also connect with the my sugar app now.  The number of devices that
will connect to the my sugar app has increased over the years and I expect
that trend to continue over time.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.