[Diabetes-Talk] opinion needed

mdavisforalternatives at gmail.com mdavisforalternatives at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 02:01:39 UTC 2023

Hello Joyce,
I am just now reading this.
A  big congrats on your 65 years with taking control  of your diabetes!
I spoke with you last year regarding your use of the Medtronic pump and the concerns of being visually impaired and the limited independence as a blind consumer. I am still using the Tandem T-slim with control IQ along with the Dexcom G6.
 with very, limited independence, as well.
*I have a friend here in town and asked him if he is able to use the mini med software with a watch.
He is not using the watch and feels he would not be able to.
* Seems like you are the lead with this one along with my friend and another Medtronic user, I've heard on this list.
Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences😊
Let us know,
Thanks for the info,
mary